Receptionist/Front office Associate 2018-04-30
Front Office Associate.
Dorsett Shepherds Bush, Where heritage meets contemporary elegance.
The 8-storey hotel with 317 rooms boasts modern architecture and design; originally The Pavilion is a Grade II listed building, which overlooks Shepherds Bush Green, retaining the building's historic facade. The hotel offers 2 restaurants, Jin bar and a spa.
We are looking for candidates to part of our Fantastic dynamic Front Office Team.
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and keen to learn?
- Be proficient in Front Office operations such as check-ins, check-outs, and reservations.
- Enthusiastically delivering a warm and welcoming guest experience by handling all customers’ requests and ensure their satisfaction and a high level of service.
- Provide an accurate handover to colleagues at shift changeover.
- Knowledge of Opera and ensure system is always accurate and up-to-date.
- Handle guest complaints in a courteous manner.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS Systems desirable
- Experience in a similar environment
- Eager to learn
- Customer Service experience
-Flexible with working varying shift pattern requirements – 7am -3:30pm, 2:30pm – 11pm, 11pm – 7:30 am.
We offer our employees:
-Discounts in Dorsett Hotels – London, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Kuala Lumbar
-Discounts in our Restaurants
-Discounts in our Spa
Dorsett Shepherds Bush is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.